Saturday 11 February 2012

Winner and Top5 Challenge 140 - Free and Easy Pt1.

Good morning. 

WOWZERS we had some absolutely stunning entries to our

FREE AND EASY FEBRUARY PT1

last week  - thank you all so much for finding the time to join in the fun.

Thank goodness Mr Random.org picked the winner and that lucky person is...............................................


with this gorgeous card

Congrats Vee - please e-mail me debs01may@talktalk.net with winner Wk140 in the subject line to arrange details of your prize.

And now the Top5 and I would like to thank the rest of the fabulous DT for helping me pick as there were just too many scrummy entries to choose by myself :o)

so in numerical order they are:









Congrats ladies, please grab yourself a Top5 blinkie from the sidebar and display with pride.

Don't forget to pop back later when the lovely Fleur will be here to host Free & Easy February Pt2.

Thanks.
Debs and the DT xx



3 comments:

Marlies said...

Thank you so much for chosing my card to be in your top 5! I'm so proud to be picked out of so many gorgeous cards! You've made my day.
Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Marlies

Marlies said...

I was too quick with the publish button and nearly forgot to mention of course congratulations to the other winners!! hugs, Marlies

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards and congratulations to the winners:) Sandra H